Tuesday, June 23, 2009

karma.. faith.. hope and all that good stuff

So the universe has a plan huh.. umm does it really? Maybe it does but you don't have any access to it... so why bother. I believe in karma. You reap what you sow. What goes around comes around. But does it really? There are times when I find my faith shaken. I do all that is possible in my capacity to achieve what I want but my target seems to evade me. Maybe it needs more effort or maybe it is destiny and I don't deserve to get it. And why don't I deserve to get it.. is that the plan the universe has for me? Or is it a mix of wrong choices and bad decisions that I made.

I am an eternal optimist. I just cant give up hope. I guess that's what keeps me going - hope. I find myself picking up the pieces, finding my courage to keep holding on to hope and move on.. try a different approach. I am at peace when I am trying to achieve my goal. They say "doobte ko tinke ka sahara kafi hai". My optimism is my "peace" of wood.

Music that's the other thing that keeps me going. And Shine on.. one of my all time favorites comes to mind.

Remember when you were young, you shone like the sun.
Shine on you crazy diamond.
Now there's a look in your eyes, like black holes in the sky.
Shine on you crazy diamond.
You were caught on the crossfire of childhood and stardom,
Blown on the steel breeze.
Come on you target for faraway laughter,
Come on you stranger, you legend, you martyr, and shine!

You reached for the secret too soon, you cried for the moon.
Shine on you crazy diamond.
Threatened by shadows at night, and exposed in the light.
Shine on you crazy diamond.
Well you wore out your welcome with random precision,
Rode on the steel breeze.
Come on you raver, you seer of visions,
Come on you painter, you piper, you prisoner, and shine!

2 comments:

  1. Filosophy & Floyd... freaking fabulous fare farulein... ;-)

    Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome dear!
    Here comes my hope that ur hope surly will give u whatever u want. Here comes my blessings that whatever wrong decision u made (if u think so)turn out to be a blessing in disguise. Just wait for it my dear friend...............sunny dayz are coming ur way............all scorching pain will fade away. But don't forget to share ur happiness through this common way (blog)
    God bless u!

    ReplyDelete